Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Josh Mandel says in his TV ad that he’ll stand up for Ohio. But can Ohio really trust Josh Mandel? He can’t be trusted to stand up to China. Mandel stands with companies that outsource our jobs to China and opposes making them pay tariffs for breaking trade rules. (PD, 8/26).
And Mandel can’t be trusted to stand up for Ohio’s auto industry. He says he was against the auto rescue package (CD, 8/25), even though over 800,000 Ohioans work in the auto industry.”
Josh Mandel isn’t doing the job he was elected to do — and he can’t be trusted to stand up for Ohio jobs.
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees
- WFMJ: Senator Brown warns of road project delays if congress fails to act
- Plain Dealer: It’s time to expand Social Security, not cut it, Sen. Sherrod Brown says
- Youngstown Vindicator: U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown calls for six-year transportation bill