Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Josh Mandel says in his TV ad that he’ll stand up for Ohio. But can Ohio really trust Josh Mandel? He can’t be trusted to stand up to China. Mandel stands with companies that outsource our jobs to China and opposes making them pay tariffs for breaking trade rules. (PD, 8/26).
And Mandel can’t be trusted to stand up for Ohio’s auto industry. He says he was against the auto rescue package (CD, 8/25), even though over 800,000 Ohioans work in the auto industry.”
Josh Mandel isn’t doing the job he was elected to do — and he can’t be trusted to stand up for Ohio jobs.
- Sandusky Register: Brown pitches community investment bill
- LimaOhio.com: National service: Strengthening Ohio’s communities
- Xenia Gazette: National service: Strengthening Ohio’s communities
- Columbus Dispatch: Brown in favor of college athletes unionizing
- USA Today: Sen. Brown proposal boosts job hubs