Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Josh Mandel says in his TV ad that he’ll stand up for Ohio. But can Ohio really trust Josh Mandel? He can’t be trusted to stand up to China. Mandel stands with companies that outsource our jobs to China and opposes making them pay tariffs for breaking trade rules. (PD, 8/26).
And Mandel can’t be trusted to stand up for Ohio’s auto industry. He says he was against the auto rescue package (CD, 8/25), even though over 800,000 Ohioans work in the auto industry.”
Josh Mandel isn’t doing the job he was elected to do — and he can’t be trusted to stand up for Ohio jobs.
- Toledo Blade: Military veteran calls jobs program at V.A. ‘a godsend’
- Loveland Magazine: Sherrod Brown on the success of the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting
- Xenia Gazette: Protecting consumers from the dangers of powdered caffeine
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown will fight ‘fast-track’ authority
- Youngstown Vindicator: Warren WWII Navy officer gets long-overdue Purple Heart