Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
With a heavy heart, we are once again reminded of the realities that face the cultures that make up the fabric of the American dream. Evil like this must be met with the swiftest of justice, and while the perpetrator of this particular incident was brought down by the heroic police officers at the scene, we must continue standing up against those who seek to push their message of hate and intolerance. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.
- The Toledo Blade: Ohio to receive nearly $7.5M to deal with algae
- WKBN: 1 millionth Cruze raffled at GM plant
- Plain Dealer: Ohio’s small businesses drive record exports and Washington notices
- New York Times: Six Senators Urge Stronger Warnings on E-Cigarettes
- Marion Star: RAMTEC hosts Sen. Sherrod Brown