Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
With a heavy heart, we are once again reminded of the realities that face the cultures that make up the fabric of the American dream. Evil like this must be met with the swiftest of justice, and while the perpetrator of this particular incident was brought down by the heroic police officers at the scene, we must continue standing up against those who seek to push their message of hate and intolerance. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.
- Vindicator: Sen. Brown tours steel plant
- Canton Repository: Senator Brown pays a visit to area manufacturer, wants to boost ties between education and industry
- The Columbus Dispatch: Democrats flying in to check out Columbus for convention
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees