Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
With a heavy heart, we are once again reminded of the realities that face the cultures that make up the fabric of the American dream. Evil like this must be met with the swiftest of justice, and while the perpetrator of this particular incident was brought down by the heroic police officers at the scene, we must continue standing up against those who seek to push their message of hate and intolerance. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.
- News Democrat Op-Ed: Fighting to reduce prescription drug costs
- The Fiscal Times: The Zombie Lurking in Your Last Debt Payment
- WKBN: Brown: Citizens need protection from trains with hazardous materials
- Cleveland.com: Sen. Sherrod Brown seeks to stop waste, mismanagement of charter schools
- Cincinnati.com Op-Ed: Why Ohio needs Export-Import Bank