Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
With a heavy heart, we are once again reminded of the realities that face the cultures that make up the fabric of the American dream. Evil like this must be met with the swiftest of justice, and while the perpetrator of this particular incident was brought down by the heroic police officers at the scene, we must continue standing up against those who seek to push their message of hate and intolerance. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.
- USA Today: Brown top Dem on Senate banking panel
- Huffington Post: Democrats Revolt Against ‘Wall Street Giveaway’ In Deal To Prevent Government Shutdown
- The Hill: Fed rules would end ‘too big to fail,’ lawmakers say
- Columbus Dispatch: Ban caffeine powder, families urge FDA
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Children’s gets $1.39M federal grant: Cough Drops