Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Where are you from in Ohio? Newton Falls
How long have you been volunteering for the Sherrod Brown campaign (and/or for Democrats)? I have been volunteering since May 2012.
What inspired you to volunteer for Sherrod Brown this year? I met him when I asked him to speak to seniors at Southington High School, and he inspired me to volunteer. I’ve always been a supporter.
What issue is most important to you in this years election? The issues most important to me are education, women’s rights, and preserving Social Security, Medicare. Sherrod has always stood strong on all of those issues and that’s why I’m volunteering this year.
What’s your favorite part of volunteering? I enjoy talking to and influencing persuadable voters.
- The Daily Record: Brown stops at Ohio agricultural research and development center to promote new Farm Bill
- WKSU: Ohio’s Brown sees Congress passing something short term to steer off milk price hikes
- The Cleveland Leader: Sen. Sherrod Brown Co-Sponsors Bill to Put EpiPens in Classrooms
- The Clermont Sun: Op-Ed: So many things to be thankful for
- Norwalk Reflector: Ohio senators fighting for American steel