Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Where are you from in Ohio? Newton Falls
How long have you been volunteering for the Sherrod Brown campaign (and/or for Democrats)? I have been volunteering since May 2012.
What inspired you to volunteer for Sherrod Brown this year? I met him when I asked him to speak to seniors at Southington High School, and he inspired me to volunteer. I’ve always been a supporter.
What issue is most important to you in this years election? The issues most important to me are education, women’s rights, and preserving Social Security, Medicare. Sherrod has always stood strong on all of those issues and that’s why I’m volunteering this year.
What’s your favorite part of volunteering? I enjoy talking to and influencing persuadable voters.
- The Clermont Sun: Standing up for American jobs by addressing trade cheats
- Rachel Maddow Show: Democrats see advantage in running on Obama economic record in 2016
- The Blade: Sen. Brown seeks extend health program funding
- NBC24: Sen. Brown announces introduction of new bill to protect the Great Lakes
- WMFJ: Senator unveils veteran education plan in Youngstown