Home » Blog » News Releases »
In his latest column, George Will, the dean of conservative commentators, endorsed proposals from Senator Sherrod Brown, Democrat of Ohio and a leading voice for breaking up the country’s largest banks. Mr. Will wrote, as always, eloquently and in no uncertain terms – although the references to revolution do not appear in all his pieces:
By breaking up the biggest banks, conservatives will not be putting asunder what the free market has joined together. Government nurtured these behemoths by weaving an improvident safety net and by practicing crony capitalism. Dismantling them would be a blow against government that has become too big not to fail. Aux barricades!
- The Columbus Dispatch: Ohio Democrats pushing voting-rights update
- Crain’s Cleveland Business: Secret Fed recordings get Sen. Sherrod Brown’s attention
- Chronicle-Telegram: Sen. Brown opposes online caffeine powder sales
- WFMJ: Senator Brown pushes for passage of manufacturing bill
- Youngstown Vindicator: Sen. Brown tours YBI, 3D printing company