Home » Blog » News Releases »
In his latest column, George Will, the dean of conservative commentators, endorsed proposals from Senator Sherrod Brown, Democrat of Ohio and a leading voice for breaking up the country’s largest banks. Mr. Will wrote, as always, eloquently and in no uncertain terms – although the references to revolution do not appear in all his pieces:
By breaking up the biggest banks, conservatives will not be putting asunder what the free market has joined together. Government nurtured these behemoths by weaving an improvident safety net and by practicing crony capitalism. Dismantling them would be a blow against government that has become too big not to fail. Aux barricades!
- Cleveland.com: With corporate and labor interests watching, Sherrod Brown has 88 amendments for this week’s foreign-trade deal
- WLWT: Senator joins Cincinnati resident fighting for marriage equality
- Times Recorder: Protecting workers from unfair trade
- Morrow County Sentinel: Not Another NAFTA
- Cleveland.com: Sen. Sherrod Brown, 93 other members of Congress arrive in Alabama for civil rights pilgrimage