Home » Blog » News Releases »
In his latest column, George Will, the dean of conservative commentators, endorsed proposals from Senator Sherrod Brown, Democrat of Ohio and a leading voice for breaking up the country’s largest banks. Mr. Will wrote, as always, eloquently and in no uncertain terms – although the references to revolution do not appear in all his pieces:
By breaking up the biggest banks, conservatives will not be putting asunder what the free market has joined together. Government nurtured these behemoths by weaving an improvident safety net and by practicing crony capitalism. Dismantling them would be a blow against government that has become too big not to fail. Aux barricades!
- The Columbus Dispatch: State to appeal latest early voting ruling
- WFMJ: Senator Brown trying to pass proposal that would make drug treatment more accessible
- The Hill: Dem senators want exit tax for inversions
- Columbus Dispatch: Brown manufacturing bill passes House
- The Hill: Senate passes bill to buy American-made flags