The Rachel Maddow Show: Rachel Maddow notes the inscrutability of the motives of some political assassins and talks with Senator Brown about public issues like the tenor of political discourse, the treatment of the mentally ill and the absence of gun laws that are coming under scrutiny in the wake of the latest mass shooting.
- Toledo Blade: Military veteran calls jobs program at V.A. ‘a godsend’
- Loveland Magazine: Sherrod Brown on the success of the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting
- Xenia Gazette: Protecting consumers from the dangers of powdered caffeine
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown will fight ‘fast-track’ authority
- Youngstown Vindicator: Warren WWII Navy officer gets long-overdue Purple Heart