The Rachel Maddow Show: Rachel Maddow notes the inscrutability of the motives of some political assassins and talks with Senator Brown about public issues like the tenor of political discourse, the treatment of the mentally ill and the absence of gun laws that are coming under scrutiny in the wake of the latest mass shooting.
- Trump Government: Ripe for Corruption
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Sherrod Brown says he’ll vote against Trump’s HHS secretary pick
- Ironton Tribune: Brown introduces legislation to prevent Trump from lifting Russia sanctions
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Brown reads Coretta Scott King letter on Senate floor
- Toledo Blade: Brown to oppose EPA, labor picks