The Rachel Maddow Show: Rachel Maddow notes the inscrutability of the motives of some political assassins and talks with Senator Brown about public issues like the tenor of political discourse, the treatment of the mentally ill and the absence of gun laws that are coming under scrutiny in the wake of the latest mass shooting.
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees
- WFMJ: Senator Brown warns of road project delays if congress fails to act
- Plain Dealer: It’s time to expand Social Security, not cut it, Sen. Sherrod Brown says
- Youngstown Vindicator: U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown calls for six-year transportation bill