The Rachel Maddow Show: Rachel Maddow notes the inscrutability of the motives of some political assassins and talks with Senator Brown about public issues like the tenor of political discourse, the treatment of the mentally ill and the absence of gun laws that are coming under scrutiny in the wake of the latest mass shooting.
- The Clermont Sun: Standing up for American jobs by addressing trade cheats
- Rachel Maddow Show: Democrats see advantage in running on Obama economic record in 2016
- The Blade: Sen. Brown seeks extend health program funding
- NBC24: Sen. Brown announces introduction of new bill to protect the Great Lakes
- WMFJ: Senator unveils veteran education plan in Youngstown