WSBTV — WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Barack Obama said America is a “stressed out” nation in an exclusive interview with Channel 2 Action News at the White House on Thursday.
The Obama administration invited Channel 2’s Scott MacFarlane to a short interview with the president, who is addressing negotiations over raising the federal debt limit.
There are just 20 days until the Aug. 2 deadline that requires a budget deal or the nation risks defaulting on loans and getting into serious financial trouble.
MacFarlane asked the president about the status of the negotiations, and if the president walked out of the last negotiating session.
- Cleveland.com: Senate must do its job on Supreme Court nomination: Sherrod Brown
- The Review: Sen. Sherrod Brown visits locked out steelworkers at ATI in Louisville
- WKBN: Sen. Sherrod Brown touts new legislation to feed needy families
- Cleveland.com: Bill to aid homeless vets outlined by Sen. Sherrod Brown
- DS News: Senator Sherrod Brown Presses Regulators to Protect Taxpayers from Banks’ Risk-Taking