WSBTV — WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Barack Obama said America is a “stressed out” nation in an exclusive interview with Channel 2 Action News at the White House on Thursday.
The Obama administration invited Channel 2′s Scott MacFarlane to a short interview with the president, who is addressing negotiations over raising the federal debt limit.
There are just 20 days until the Aug. 2 deadline that requires a budget deal or the nation risks defaulting on loans and getting into serious financial trouble.
MacFarlane asked the president about the status of the negotiations, and if the president walked out of the last negotiating session.
- The Plain Dealer: Avon Lake Ford assembly plant workers applaud production of new truck models
- Logan Daily News: Brown supports minimum wage increase
- Examiner.com: Sen. Brown touts jobs in Ohio, nation if currency manipulation bills passed
- Bloomberg News: Senate’s Brown Pushes CFTC Nominees on Banks’ Commodity Trading
- Canton Repository: Sherrod Brown shows his support for Affinity nurses