WSBTV — WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Barack Obama said America is a “stressed out” nation in an exclusive interview with Channel 2 Action News at the White House on Thursday.
The Obama administration invited Channel 2’s Scott MacFarlane to a short interview with the president, who is addressing negotiations over raising the federal debt limit.
There are just 20 days until the Aug. 2 deadline that requires a budget deal or the nation risks defaulting on loans and getting into serious financial trouble.
MacFarlane asked the president about the status of the negotiations, and if the president walked out of the last negotiating session.
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Sherrod Brown pushes for more effective student testing
- ICYMI, USA Today Op-Ed: Sen. Sherrod Brown: Trade pacts cost millions of jobs
- Huffington Post: Here’s The Senator Who United Democrats to Block Obama’s Trade Agenda
- National Journal: On Trade, Obama’s Loss Is Sherrod Brown’s Gain
- The Clermont Sun – Sherrod Brown: Guaranteeing Ohioans are getting paid sick leave (Op-ed)