WSBTV — WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Barack Obama said America is a “stressed out” nation in an exclusive interview with Channel 2 Action News at the White House on Thursday.
The Obama administration invited Channel 2′s Scott MacFarlane to a short interview with the president, who is addressing negotiations over raising the federal debt limit.
There are just 20 days until the Aug. 2 deadline that requires a budget deal or the nation risks defaulting on loans and getting into serious financial trouble.
MacFarlane asked the president about the status of the negotiations, and if the president walked out of the last negotiating session.
- Vindicator: Sen. Brown tours steel plant
- Canton Repository: Senator Brown pays a visit to area manufacturer, wants to boost ties between education and industry
- The Columbus Dispatch: Democrats flying in to check out Columbus for convention
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees