WSBTV — WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Barack Obama said America is a “stressed out” nation in an exclusive interview with Channel 2 Action News at the White House on Thursday.
The Obama administration invited Channel 2’s Scott MacFarlane to a short interview with the president, who is addressing negotiations over raising the federal debt limit.
There are just 20 days until the Aug. 2 deadline that requires a budget deal or the nation risks defaulting on loans and getting into serious financial trouble.
MacFarlane asked the president about the status of the negotiations, and if the president walked out of the last negotiating session.
- The Fiscal Times: The Zombie Lurking in Your Last Debt Payment
- WKBN: Brown: Citizens need protection from trains with hazardous materials
- Cleveland.com: Sen. Sherrod Brown seeks to stop waste, mismanagement of charter schools
- Cincinnati.com Op-Ed: Why Ohio needs Export-Import Bank
- The Crescent News Op-Ed: Paying Ohioans the overtime they’ve earned