WSBTV — WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Barack Obama said America is a “stressed out” nation in an exclusive interview with Channel 2 Action News at the White House on Thursday.
The Obama administration invited Channel 2′s Scott MacFarlane to a short interview with the president, who is addressing negotiations over raising the federal debt limit.
There are just 20 days until the Aug. 2 deadline that requires a budget deal or the nation risks defaulting on loans and getting into serious financial trouble.
MacFarlane asked the president about the status of the negotiations, and if the president walked out of the last negotiating session.
- USA TODAY: Reports: Regulators deferred to Goldman Sachs
- The Columbus Dispatch: State to appeal latest early voting ruling
- WFMJ: Senator Brown trying to pass proposal that would make drug treatment more accessible
- The Hill: Dem senators want exit tax for inversions
- Columbus Dispatch: Brown manufacturing bill passes House