WTVG – Senator Sherrod Brown kicked off his first door-to-door effort in Toledo Saturday. The Democrat is up for re-election in November, facing off against State Treasurer Republican Josh Mandel.
Brown spoke with volunteers and supporters Saturday before they went out to knock on doors throughout Toledo.
“A lot of people showed up today because they’re seeing the special interests are spending millions of dollars in the state, and no one knows where it comes from,” Brown said. “They spent $9.5 million in attack ads against me, and we answer with more volunteers, and that’s how you win elections.”
- Plain Dealer: Ohio’s small businesses drive record exports and Washington notices
- New York Times: Six Senators Urge Stronger Warnings on E-Cigarettes
- Marion Star: RAMTEC hosts Sen. Sherrod Brown
- Plain Dealer: Advanced manufacturing growing with innovation: Here to stay in Northeast Ohio
- Observer-Reporter: Texas Vietnam veteran gets overdue medals in Ohio