WKBN – A first-of-its kind summit in Youngstown was held Monday to give businesses the tools and resources they need to start exporting their products.
Top trade officials from the Obama administration took part in the Tech Belt Summit at Fellows Riverside Gardens, letting businesses know Washington is paying attention to the Valley.
It was a packed house.
“Ohioans, especially in the Mahoning Valley, know how to make things, make big things,” said Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio. “We’re No. 3 in the country. Only Texas and California make more things than Ohio does.”
- Toledo Blade: Military veteran calls jobs program at V.A. ‘a godsend’
- Loveland Magazine: Sherrod Brown on the success of the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting
- Xenia Gazette: Protecting consumers from the dangers of powdered caffeine
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown will fight ‘fast-track’ authority
- Youngstown Vindicator: Warren WWII Navy officer gets long-overdue Purple Heart