WKBN – A first-of-its kind summit in Youngstown was held Monday to give businesses the tools and resources they need to start exporting their products.
Top trade officials from the Obama administration took part in the Tech Belt Summit at Fellows Riverside Gardens, letting businesses know Washington is paying attention to the Valley.
It was a packed house.
“Ohioans, especially in the Mahoning Valley, know how to make things, make big things,” said Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio. “We’re No. 3 in the country. Only Texas and California make more things than Ohio does.”
- Dayton Business Journal: Brown joins other Senators in call for more worker safety
- Portsmouth Daily Times: Brown: Moniz understands importance of Centrifuge Project
- MSNBC: Sherrod on Hardball
- Findlay Courier: Brown pushes flood-control amendment
- NewsNet5: Sen. Sherrod Brown proposes bills to fight breast cancer