Sun News – U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) recognized David Chelnick, of Solon, who earned his Eagle Scout rank. Brown, an Eagle Scout himself, sent a letter of congratulations.
“David and his teachers and family should be proud of this noteworthy accomplishment,” Sen. Brown said. “Earning the rank of Eagle Scout means he has displayed the ambition and resolve needed to earn the Boy Scouts of America’s highest rank.”
- The Hill: Senators demand Commerce stand up to Chinese market dumping
- Advertiser-Tribune: Revitalize American manufacturing, innovation
- USA Today: Brown top Dem on Senate banking panel
- Huffington Post: Democrats Revolt Against ‘Wall Street Giveaway’ In Deal To Prevent Government Shutdown
- The Hill: Fed rules would end ‘too big to fail,’ lawmakers say