Sun News – U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) recognized David Chelnick, of Solon, who earned his Eagle Scout rank. Brown, an Eagle Scout himself, sent a letter of congratulations.
“David and his teachers and family should be proud of this noteworthy accomplishment,” Sen. Brown said. “Earning the rank of Eagle Scout means he has displayed the ambition and resolve needed to earn the Boy Scouts of America’s highest rank.”
- Toledo Blade: Military veteran calls jobs program at V.A. ‘a godsend’
- Loveland Magazine: Sherrod Brown on the success of the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting
- Xenia Gazette: Protecting consumers from the dangers of powdered caffeine
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown will fight ‘fast-track’ authority
- Youngstown Vindicator: Warren WWII Navy officer gets long-overdue Purple Heart