Dayton Business Journal - Nearly $5 million in federal funds are flowing the Montgomery County to help build a new wastewater system for a local village as part of a deal for its water to be treated by the city of Dayton.
U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, announced Tuesday that the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners was awarded a $2,482,000 loan and a $2,128,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program to construct a new wastewater collection system for the Village of Phillipsburg.
- Cleveland.com: Sen. Sherrod Brown, 93 other members of Congress arrive in Alabama for civil rights pilgrimage
- The Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown urges extension of child health care program
- The Clermont Sun: Standing up for American jobs by addressing trade cheats
- Rachel Maddow Show: Democrats see advantage in running on Obama economic record in 2016
- The Blade: Sen. Brown seeks extend health program funding