Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- Trump Government: Ripe for Corruption
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Sherrod Brown says he’ll vote against Trump’s HHS secretary pick
- Ironton Tribune: Brown introduces legislation to prevent Trump from lifting Russia sanctions
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Brown reads Coretta Scott King letter on Senate floor
- Toledo Blade: Brown to oppose EPA, labor picks