Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- Women Deserve Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Cleveland.com: With taxpayer money, for-profit colleges spend massively on marketing; Sherrod Brown wants to ban the practice
- Cleveland.com: Sherrod Brown calls for legislation to change school testing
- Blog Post: How Trade is Like a Baseball Game
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Sherrod Brown pushes for more effective student testing