Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- The Cleveland Leader: Sen. Sherrod Brown Co-Sponsors Bill to Put EpiPens in Classrooms
- The Clermont Sun: Op-Ed: So many things to be thankful for
- Norwalk Reflector: Ohio senators fighting for American steel
- Toledo Blade: Brown to co-sponsor bill that bolsters Social Security
- Columbus Dispatch: Brown bets Michigan Democrat on OSU-Michigan game