Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- Vindicator: Sen. Brown tours steel plant
- Canton Repository: Senator Brown pays a visit to area manufacturer, wants to boost ties between education and industry
- The Columbus Dispatch: Democrats flying in to check out Columbus for convention
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees