Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- The Toledo Blade: Ohio to receive nearly $7.5M to deal with algae
- WKBN: 1 millionth Cruze raffled at GM plant
- Plain Dealer: Ohio’s small businesses drive record exports and Washington notices
- New York Times: Six Senators Urge Stronger Warnings on E-Cigarettes
- Marion Star: RAMTEC hosts Sen. Sherrod Brown