Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- Toledo Blade: Military veteran calls jobs program at V.A. ‘a godsend’
- Loveland Magazine: Sherrod Brown on the success of the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting
- Xenia Gazette: Protecting consumers from the dangers of powdered caffeine
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown will fight ‘fast-track’ authority
- Youngstown Vindicator: Warren WWII Navy officer gets long-overdue Purple Heart