Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Sherrod Brown pushes for more effective student testing
- ICYMI, USA Today Op-Ed: Sen. Sherrod Brown: Trade pacts cost millions of jobs
- Huffington Post: Here’s The Senator Who United Democrats to Block Obama’s Trade Agenda
- National Journal: On Trade, Obama’s Loss Is Sherrod Brown’s Gain
- The Clermont Sun – Sherrod Brown: Guaranteeing Ohioans are getting paid sick leave (Op-ed)