Huffington Post – On the same day that reports surfaced that Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel (R) does not have the resumes for 34 staff members he appointed, state Democrats filed their eighth request for the documents.
Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern held a press conference Thursday morning calling on Mandel to release the resumes, which the party has been requesting for more than a year. A report in the Toledo Blade, quoted Mandel’s spokesman saying that the office does not have 34 resumes on file for staffers hired during the 2010 transition.
“Josh owes it to Ohioans to come clean,” Redfern said.
- Cleveland.com: Sen. Sherrod Brown, 93 other members of Congress arrive in Alabama for civil rights pilgrimage
- The Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown urges extension of child health care program
- The Clermont Sun: Standing up for American jobs by addressing trade cheats
- Rachel Maddow Show: Democrats see advantage in running on Obama economic record in 2016
- The Blade: Sen. Brown seeks extend health program funding