The Dispatch – Ohio Sens. Rob Portman, a Republican, and Sherrod Brown, a Democrat, both applauded the 179th Airlift Wing of the Ohio National Guard, based in Mansfield, for winning three awards from the National Guard Association of the United States.
The Spaatz Trophy recognizes the most-outstanding squadron in each Air Guard wing, while the NGB Curtis N. “Rusty” Metcalf Trophy is awarded to the airlift or air-refueling unit that demonstrates the highest standards of mission accomplishment. The Major General John J. Pesch Flight Safety Trophy recognizes units with an exceptional commitment to flight safety.
- Extend the freedom to marry to all Americans
- Cleveland.com: With corporate and labor interests watching, Sherrod Brown has 88 amendments for this week’s foreign-trade deal
- WLWT: Senator joins Cincinnati resident fighting for marriage equality
- Times Recorder: Protecting workers from unfair trade
- Morrow County Sentinel: Not Another NAFTA