WOUB – A Meigs County organization is getting $99,000 in federal money to establish a revolving loan fund for up-and-coming local businesses.
The Meigs County Community Improvement Corporation received the grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Rural Business Enterprise Grant Program.
Senator Sherrod Brown, a Democrat from Ohio, made the announcement today.
“Thanks to these federal resources, small businesses throughout Ohio will have a better shot at creating new opportunities and jobs in small towns and rural areas,” Brown said in a press release.
- Citizens United Legalized Corruption
- Trump Government: Ripe for Corruption
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Sherrod Brown says he’ll vote against Trump’s HHS secretary pick
- Ironton Tribune: Brown introduces legislation to prevent Trump from lifting Russia sanctions
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Brown reads Coretta Scott King letter on Senate floor