Out of tragedy comes an affirmation across the aisle to save lives going forward. That should be the positive result of the just-enacted Motorcoach Enhanced Safety Act that President Barack Obama signed into law Friday.
It’s past time for such common-sense bus-safety measures as required seat belts and harnesses, reinforced windows, crush-resistant bus roofs, enhanced driver training and flame-resistant bus interiors.
- Trump Government: Ripe for Corruption
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Sherrod Brown says he’ll vote against Trump’s HHS secretary pick
- Ironton Tribune: Brown introduces legislation to prevent Trump from lifting Russia sanctions
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Brown reads Coretta Scott King letter on Senate floor
- Toledo Blade: Brown to oppose EPA, labor picks