JOSH MANDEL’S #1 LIABILITY
Josh Mandel decision to hire friends and political cronies and to not show up for work himself prove he can’t be trusted.
Mandel’s hired unqualified friends to important positions in the Ohio State Treasurer’s office.
Here are 6 of those cronies, among them:
- A former college buddy Mandel gave a $150,000 government salary
- A former campaign manager Mandel gave a $100,000 government salary to
- A 26 year old former campaign aide who Mandel made Ohio’s Director of Debt Management, EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NO FINANCE EXPERIENCE
And while Josh has been traveling the country raising money for his Senate campaign, he’s failed to show up to do his job (“OH Treasurer Continues Trend of Missing Meetings” Associated Press, 1/26/12)
- Trump Government: Ripe for Corruption
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Sherrod Brown says he’ll vote against Trump’s HHS secretary pick
- Ironton Tribune: Brown introduces legislation to prevent Trump from lifting Russia sanctions
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Brown reads Coretta Scott King letter on Senate floor
- Toledo Blade: Brown to oppose EPA, labor picks