JOSH MANDEL’S #1 LIABILITY
Josh Mandel decision to hire friends and political cronies and to not show up for work himself prove he can’t be trusted.
Mandel’s hired unqualified friends to important positions in the Ohio State Treasurer’s office.
Here are 6 of those cronies, among them:
- A former college buddy Mandel gave a $150,000 government salary
- A former campaign manager Mandel gave a $100,000 government salary to
- A 26 year old former campaign aide who Mandel made Ohio’s Director of Debt Management, EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NO FINANCE EXPERIENCE
And while Josh has been traveling the country raising money for his Senate campaign, he’s failed to show up to do his job (“OH Treasurer Continues Trend of Missing Meetings” Associated Press, 1/26/12)
- The Columbus Dispatch: Brown to Obama: Let those earning $1,090 a week or less get overtime
- The Columbus Dispatch: Congress spars over Social Security, disability funds
- New York Times: Houses Passes Bill Easing Rules Regulating Wall Street
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown urges continuation of Medicaid expansion
- Huffington Post: Senate Democrats Oppose Social Security Rule