JOSH MANDEL’S #1 LIABILITY
Josh Mandel decision to hire friends and political cronies and to not show up for work himself prove he can’t be trusted.
Mandel’s hired unqualified friends to important positions in the Ohio State Treasurer’s office.
Here are 6 of those cronies, among them:
- A former college buddy Mandel gave a $150,000 government salary
- A former campaign manager Mandel gave a $100,000 government salary to
- A 26 year old former campaign aide who Mandel made Ohio’s Director of Debt Management, EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NO FINANCE EXPERIENCE
And while Josh has been traveling the country raising money for his Senate campaign, he’s failed to show up to do his job (“OH Treasurer Continues Trend of Missing Meetings” Associated Press, 1/26/12)
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees
- WFMJ: Senator Brown warns of road project delays if congress fails to act
- Plain Dealer: It’s time to expand Social Security, not cut it, Sen. Sherrod Brown says
- Youngstown Vindicator: U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown calls for six-year transportation bill