JOSH MANDEL’S #1 LIABILITY
Josh Mandel decision to hire friends and political cronies and to not show up for work himself prove he can’t be trusted.
Mandel’s hired unqualified friends to important positions in the Ohio State Treasurer’s office.
Here are 6 of those cronies, among them:
- A former college buddy Mandel gave a $150,000 government salary
- A former campaign manager Mandel gave a $100,000 government salary to
- A 26 year old former campaign aide who Mandel made Ohio’s Director of Debt Management, EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NO FINANCE EXPERIENCE
And while Josh has been traveling the country raising money for his Senate campaign, he’s failed to show up to do his job (“OH Treasurer Continues Trend of Missing Meetings” Associated Press, 1/26/12)
- Extend the freedom to marry to all Americans
- Cleveland.com: With corporate and labor interests watching, Sherrod Brown has 88 amendments for this week’s foreign-trade deal
- WLWT: Senator joins Cincinnati resident fighting for marriage equality
- Times Recorder: Protecting workers from unfair trade
- Morrow County Sentinel: Not Another NAFTA