Human Rights Campaign Backstory Blog – The man running against Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown has changed his position on benefits for LGBT couples, according to a recent Letter to the Editor in the Cleveland Plain Dealer. From the LTE:
Young people today expect equal rights for LGBT individuals, and when they’re not given, they’re demanded. Twelve years ago, an Ohio State University student government president called on the university to support domestic-partner benefits. That student was Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel.
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees
- WFMJ: Senator Brown warns of road project delays if congress fails to act
- Plain Dealer: It’s time to expand Social Security, not cut it, Sen. Sherrod Brown says
- Youngstown Vindicator: U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown calls for six-year transportation bill