Human Rights Campaign Backstory Blog – The man running against Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown has changed his position on benefits for LGBT couples, according to a recent Letter to the Editor in the Cleveland Plain Dealer. From the LTE:
Young people today expect equal rights for LGBT individuals, and when they’re not given, they’re demanded. Twelve years ago, an Ohio State University student government president called on the university to support domestic-partner benefits. That student was Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel.
- USA Today: Rogue banks remain too big to fail: Our view
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Sen. Brown joins bid to save murals
- Dayton Business Journal: New water bill has provisions for Ohio’s waterways
- Clermont Sun: Ending prescription drug abuse and saving Ohio lives
- Dayton Business Journal: Brown joins other Senators in call for more worker safety