Human Rights Campaign Backstory Blog – The man running against Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown has changed his position on benefits for LGBT couples, according to a recent Letter to the Editor in the Cleveland Plain Dealer. From the LTE:
Young people today expect equal rights for LGBT individuals, and when they’re not given, they’re demanded. Twelve years ago, an Ohio State University student government president called on the university to support domestic-partner benefits. That student was Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel.
- Toledo Blade: Military veteran calls jobs program at V.A. ‘a godsend’
- Loveland Magazine: Sherrod Brown on the success of the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting
- Xenia Gazette: Protecting consumers from the dangers of powdered caffeine
- Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown will fight ‘fast-track’ authority
- Youngstown Vindicator: Warren WWII Navy officer gets long-overdue Purple Heart