Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Big Oil was paying attention when Sherrod stood up and said “No More” to wasteful oil subsidies. That’s why we have to be prepared when their special interest friends go on the attack. We’re building a strong $10,000 rapid response fund by 5/31 and we’re only $3,072 away from our goal. Will you chip in $10 now to help us be prepared for when Big Oil comes to Ohio?
- Vindicator: Sen. Brown tours steel plant
- Canton Repository: Senator Brown pays a visit to area manufacturer, wants to boost ties between education and industry
- The Columbus Dispatch: Democrats flying in to check out Columbus for convention
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown testifies for U.S. steelmakers in trade case
- WFMJ: Brown continues to fight for Delphi salaried retirees