Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Big Oil was paying attention when Sherrod stood up and said “No More” to wasteful oil subsidies. That’s why we have to be prepared when their special interest friends go on the attack. We’re building a strong $10,000 rapid response fund by 5/31 and we’re only $3,072 away from our goal. Will you chip in $10 now to help us be prepared for when Big Oil comes to Ohio?
- ICYMI, USA Today Op-Ed: Sen. Sherrod Brown: Trade pacts cost millions of jobs
- Huffington Post: Here’s The Senator Who United Democrats to Block Obama’s Trade Agenda
- National Journal: On Trade, Obama’s Loss Is Sherrod Brown’s Gain
- The Clermont Sun – Sherrod Brown: Guaranteeing Ohioans are getting paid sick leave (Op-ed)
- Extend the freedom to marry to all Americans