Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Big Oil was paying attention when Sherrod stood up and said “No More” to wasteful oil subsidies. That’s why we have to be prepared when their special interest friends go on the attack. We’re building a strong $10,000 rapid response fund by 5/31 and we’re only $3,072 away from our goal. Will you chip in $10 now to help us be prepared for when Big Oil comes to Ohio?
- The Plain Dealer: Avon Lake Ford assembly plant workers applaud production of new truck models
- Logan Daily News: Brown supports minimum wage increase
- Examiner.com: Sen. Brown touts jobs in Ohio, nation if currency manipulation bills passed
- Bloomberg News: Senate’s Brown Pushes CFTC Nominees on Banks’ Commodity Trading
- Canton Repository: Sherrod Brown shows his support for Affinity nurses