Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Big Oil was paying attention when Sherrod stood up and said “No More” to wasteful oil subsidies. That’s why we have to be prepared when their special interest friends go on the attack. We’re building a strong $10,000 rapid response fund by 5/31 and we’re only $3,072 away from our goal. Will you chip in $10 now to help us be prepared for when Big Oil comes to Ohio?
- Citizens United Legalized Corruption
- Trump Government: Ripe for Corruption
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Sherrod Brown says he’ll vote against Trump’s HHS secretary pick
- Ironton Tribune: Brown introduces legislation to prevent Trump from lifting Russia sanctions
- Toledo Blade: Sen. Brown reads Coretta Scott King letter on Senate floor