Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Big Oil was paying attention when Sherrod stood up and said “No More” to wasteful oil subsidies. That’s why we have to be prepared when their special interest friends go on the attack. We’re building a strong $10,000 rapid response fund by 5/31 and we’re only $3,072 away from our goal. Will you chip in $10 now to help us be prepared for when Big Oil comes to Ohio?
- WLWT: Senator joins Cincinnati resident fighting for marriage equality
- Times Recorder: Protecting workers from unfair trade
- Morrow County Sentinel: Not Another NAFTA
- Cleveland.com: Sen. Sherrod Brown, 93 other members of Congress arrive in Alabama for civil rights pilgrimage
- The Columbus Dispatch: Sen. Brown urges extension of child health care program