Home » Blog » Blog Posts »
Josh Mandel and Social Security — the truth is out.
Mandel admits he would increase the Social Security retirement age. [NBC/AARP Debate, 10/25/12]
And even supports deep cuts to Medicare. [Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, 7/16/11]
Ohio seniors need a Senator they can count on to protect Social Security and Medicare.
Josh Mandel: a politician you can’t trust.
- The Columbus Dispatch: Brown to Obama: Let those earning $1,090 a week or less get overtime
- The Columbus Dispatch: Congress spars over Social Security, disability funds
- New York Times: Houses Passes Bill Easing Rules Regulating Wall Street
- The Morning Journal: Sherrod Brown urges continuation of Medicaid expansion
- Huffington Post: Senate Democrats Oppose Social Security Rule